Back for the its second year, the 3rd Coast Enduro Series returns to the southeast. Starting earlier and with two new venues, this years series promises to be be exciting. The series kicks off this year at Coldwater Mountain in Anniston Alabama, then its off to Old Fort, North Carolina for the 3rd annual Pisgah Enduro. New to the series will be Raccoon Mountain in Chattanooga, Tennessee. We then head to the Blue Ridge mountains in Georgia with new venue Stanley Gap. We finish the year off with the Wild Turkey Enduro part of Upstate Sorba’s Cranksgiving weekend in Greenville, South Carolina. Dates are as follows:
- April 25 – Coldwater Mountain Enduro Anniston, AL
- June 6-7 – Pisgah Enduro Old Fort, NC *Pisgah Productions*
- July 18th – Raccoon Mountain Enduro Chattanooga, TN
- September 25 – Stanley Gap Enduro Blue Ridge, GA
- November ?? – Wild Turkey Enduro Greenville, SC *Upstate Sorba*
New this year are lower entry fees. Events put on by 3rd Coast Productions will be $50, however there will be a $10 late fee after online registration closes.